- INVITED - I applied for and was invited to attend Barbara Cloyd's Play for Publishers workshop at the Bluebird Cafe in Nashville. It's an opportunity to get heard by 6 publishers!
- TOP 10 - "A Breaking Heart Will Lie" was in the Top 10 of SongtownUSA's song challenge.
- RECORDED - We tracked vocals of some talented Broadway and Grammy-nominated singers on 5 songs for "Flying Fables," a new musical collaboration with playwright Stephanie Berry and lyricist Jenny Bennett.
- PICKED - "A Breaking Heart Will Lie" was picked by Steve Seskin to play for publisher Woody Bomar at Seskin's annual Songcrafting Seminar at the Bluebird Cafe.
- CO-WRITES - Did five co-writes with five talented songwriters (one was a trio write :) at NSAI, SESAC, TSAI, a couple friends' houses, and one McDonald's in Nashville in January.
- PERFORMED - I played open mic's at the Bluebird Cafe, Douglas Corner Cafe, & The Commodore Grille, plus performed at the SongtownUSA + Songwriting and Music Business event at the Listening Room.
- WON - Won free airfare to NSAI Song Camp (same time as Tin Pan South) from NSAI/American Airlines!
- PICKED UP - Publisher Steve Bloch picked up our track "A Breaking Heart Will Lie" (co-written with Brion Riborn) at Jason Blume's BMI songwriting workshop in November. A first!